Virat Kohli & Anushka Sharma will Through Two Reception Party
Jan 1, 2018
Anushka and Virat got married in Italy on Monday evening and announced the big news with wedding photos on Twitter.They have planned two receptions, the first one is scheduled for December 21 in New Delhi and the second one for friends and colleagues in Mumbai is scheduled for December 26.
The invitation card is tastefully designed with pale silver embossments on an ivory back ground. The writing is in golden with the names of Anushka and Virat written in a heritage-themed font.
The invite has been sent on behalf of Virat's elder brother Vikas Kohli and his wife Chetna, his sister Bhawna Kohli Dhingra and her husband Sanjay Dhingra and also Anushka's brother Karnesh Sharma. "We look forward to your presence," reads the invitation card.
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra
- How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
- Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Are Not Happy With This Week Nominations
- Bigg Boss 11 The contestants are Excited to Meet their Loved Ones and Family Members
- Hina Wrote 600 Instead Of 60 & Got Trolled On Twitter In The Most Epic Way-Big Boss 11
- Exclusive Pictures : Salman Khan rings his birthday with his former girlfriend.
- From Sachin to Rekha , Dhoni to AR Rahman, Ranbir To Saina Nehwal at Virat And Anushka's Mumbai Reception Is A Sparkling Affair From Every Elevation.