From Sachin to Rekha , Dhoni to AR Rahman, Ranbir To Saina Nehwal at Virat And Anushka's Mumbai Reception Is A Sparkling Affair From Every Elevation.
Jan 1, 2018
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma have unmatchable prettiness, royalty and their cuteness that is incomparable. Their aura scores full on all counts. We are talking about the well-known celeb few the last decade, Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma.
Virushka (as their fans lovingly call them) got married in a secret ceremony on December 11 in Tuscany, Italy. The lovebirds and newly married duo announced this happy news on their social media accounts, ending the suspense and fevered speculation, which was then going on.
After their hush-hush, yet lavish marriage ceremony, Anusha and Virat hosted a reception party on December 21, 2017 in Delhi, wherein Prime Minister of Mr Narendra Modi ji was also present to bless the couple.
And now, another much-awaited celebration of this lovely couple is here and it is their second reception party in Mumbai today on December 26, 2017. In fact, on December 16, famous Bollywood director, Kunal Kohli shared their thoughtful reception invite.
Anushka is wearing golden Sabyasachi lehenga with a handcrafted necklace with rose cut diamonds and chooda which graced her look, while her hubby is looking dapper in bandhgala suit. Here's a pic of the couple:
The Mumbai reception took place at the St. Regis in Lower Parel, which began from 8.30 pm IST. According to the reports, this hotel is the tallest one in the entire country, boasting of 395 guest rooms including 27 suites and 39 residential suites. Virushka’s reception was held in Astor Ballroom on the 9th level, which is a pillar-less ballroom, which has the capacity to accommodate up to 300 guests. Here is a sneak peek into the ballroom as per the official website of the hotel:
Their Mumbai reception is undoubtedly a starry affair where who’s who of cricket world and Indian film industry is present. While from sports world, Saina Nehwal, Kuldeep Yadav, Manish Pandey, Sandeep Patil, Ravinder Jadeja, Umesh Yadav with Tanya Wadhwa, Virender Sehwag, Sunil Gavaskar with his wife have arrived to convey wishes to the newlyweds. From industry, Boman Irani with wife Zenobia Irani, Rajkumar Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Anupama Chopra, Aditya Roy Kapoor with brother Sidharth Roy Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, AR Rahman, Sara Ali Khan with brother Ibrahim Ali Khan and many others graced the occasion. And here are the pictures from the event:
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra
- How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
- Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Are Not Happy With This Week Nominations
- Bigg Boss 11 The contestants are Excited to Meet their Loved Ones and Family Members
- Hina Wrote 600 Instead Of 60 & Got Trolled On Twitter In The Most Epic Way-Big Boss 11
- Exclusive Pictures : Salman Khan rings his birthday with his former girlfriend.
- From Sachin to Rekha , Dhoni to AR Rahman, Ranbir To Saina Nehwal at Virat And Anushka's Mumbai Reception Is A Sparkling Affair From Every Elevation.