Bigg Boss 11: Here’s what ex-contestants Vindu Dara Singh, Gauahar Khan and VJ Andy have to say about the current contestants
Jan 1, 2018
Television reality show Bigg Boss has witnessed many flourishing love stories ever since it aired in 2006. The audience also loved watching the fresh romance brewing among the contestants. But it was only in the last season that Manoj Punjabi and Mona Lisa confessed that the love is not in the air in the literal sense. In fact, all the love and affection that we saw through our television screens was only to get the attention of the cameras.
However, just like Manoj and Mona, it is Puneesh Sharma and Bandgi Kalra of Bigg Boss 11 whose love story has become the talk of the town. Despite them accepting on cameras that all that they are doing is only to get their game right and secure their place in the Bigg Boss house, the audience is enjoying the kindling romance between the two. But for the ex-contestant and Bigg Boss 3 winner Vindu Dara Singh, it is nothing more than a ‘Farzi Affair (fake affair). In a tweet, Vindu writes, “Even the CROWS in LONAVALA know about the FARZI LOVE AFFAIR between BANDAGI & PUNEESH!
A selfie of Bandgi and Hiten was going viral and people felt that they might enter the reality show again as wild card entries while some stated that they may be a part of “Weekend Ka Vaar” episode in which they will appear with Salman and confront the contestants who backstabbed them.
However, there is one more story that is doing rounds which says that they both are appearing on another show titled as “Entertainment Ki Raat”.
Now a tweet by former Bigg Boss contestant and actor Vindu Dara Singh has revealed the exact details of the news and Hiten and Bandgi along with Vindu Dara Singh, Raju Srivastava and Lopa will be appearing on the Bigg Boss special episode of “Entertainment Ki Raat”.
Watch us on #EntertainmentKiRaat on @ColorsTv on Sunday.
BIGG BOSS special episode with HITEN, BANDGI, RAJU & LOPA where we pull each other’s leg and of #BB11 contestants!
GUESS WHO I WAS MIMICKING? pic.twitter.com/ytUN9b0OBQ
— Vindu Dara Singh (@RealVinduSingh) December 18, 2017
Well, we are sure that the episode will be superhit; after all, former contestants of different seasons of Bigg Boss will share stage together! So are you excited?
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra
- How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
- Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Are Not Happy With This Week Nominations
- Bigg Boss 11 The contestants are Excited to Meet their Loved Ones and Family Members
- Hina Wrote 600 Instead Of 60 & Got Trolled On Twitter In The Most Epic Way-Big Boss 11
- Exclusive Pictures : Salman Khan rings his birthday with his former girlfriend.
- From Sachin to Rekha , Dhoni to AR Rahman, Ranbir To Saina Nehwal at Virat And Anushka's Mumbai Reception Is A Sparkling Affair From Every Elevation.