Increase Hair Growth by Using Aloe Vera / Aloe Vera Gel
Jan 8, 2018
Did you know aloe vera isn't only a skincare product? It has parallel uses for preventing baldness and making your hair solid and rich.
The Patanjali aloe vera gel for hair development is really the best hair cure. The Vitamin E rich aloe vera gel battles dandruff, purifies your scalp and strengthens the hair follicles. This consequently makes your scalp solid, your hair fall or thinning up issue stops and you have a thick dark mane.
We as a whole utilize Patanjali aloe vera gel for skin however it is similarly useful for your hair and scalp as well. At the point when connected on hair, it makes them additional smooth and shinier and when connected on the scalp, battles against all scalp diseases.
To make mixyure you will require only 2 products:
Take 1 aloe vera leaf, wash it and cut it from the middle. Now remove its gel. we need around 3 table spoons of aloe vera gel
Now in this add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Mix it very well
Now your mask is ready. apply this mask all over your scalp and massage for 5 minutes.
Aloe vera is rich in vitamin and minerals and it really works as magic for hair fall. Here we are mixing it with coconut oil that will give extra shine to your hair and will keep them well moisturized.
We tell you today two hair serum recipes using Patanjali aloe vera gel for hair growth and hair strengthening. They are very easy to prepare at home using common kitchen ingredients. Use them regularly for a month and no more hair fall.
Aloe Vera Gel Hair Mask Ingredients:
2 tbsp Aloe vera gel (You can buy Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel here. Rs 80)
2 tbsp Castor oil
3 Vitamin E capsules
2 tbsp Organic honey
Patanjali aloe vera gel for hair growth and hair straightening
Method of Preparation:
1. In a bowl, thoroughly blend the aloe vera gel with the castor oil.
2. Extract the gel from the Vitamin E capsules and add it to the mix.
3. Tip in the honey and blend to form a thick paste of homogeneous consistency.
4. If you think the mix is too thin, add more aloe vera gel to get a smooth texture.
Your hair mask is ready to use. Apply it on your hair generously, going from root to tip. Make sure every strand is covered with the mask. Wear a shower cap, or cover your hair with a towel for about two hours. Rinse off with a mild shampoo and then apply a conditioner. Do this at least once a week for a whole month, and your hair loss problem will be over. Your hair will grow rapidly.
Why Castor Oil: Castor oil in the mix protects against hair loss and improves the texture of your hair by making it smooth and soft.
Why Vitamin E Capsules: Vitamin E prevents dry and frizzy hair. Often dry hair leads to hair breakage and split-ends. Vitamin E controls the frizz and makes it soft.
Why Honey: Honey is a natural conditioner that nourishes your hair, and makes it soft and glossy.
Aloe Vera Gel Hair Spray Ingredients:
1/2 cup Filtered water
1 tbsp Aloe vera gel
5-6 drops Rosemary/Grapeseed/Peppermint essential oil
The method of Preparation:
1. Take a bowl and combine the water with aloe vera gel.
2. Add to the mix your preferred essential oil.
3. Stir thoroughly.
Now put the mixture into a spray bottle.
Shake it well before applying. You can apply it to dry or damp hair and then brush it. Your hair will become soft and manageable, and there won’t be any breakage that usually happens after shampooing. You can use it as a styling gel too, and spray it on your hair before going out. The Patanjali aloe vera gel for hair growth is actually a great idea because slowly your hair fall problem will be over and you will have shiny, soft, thick black hair in less than a month.
Why Essential Oil: Essential oil prevents tangles, keeps your hair smooth and the texture shiny. In addition to that, it also promotes hair growth.
You can use any aloe vera gel you have access to, or even use the fresh one by scraping the gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra
- How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
- Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Are Not Happy With This Week Nominations
- Bigg Boss 11 The contestants are Excited to Meet their Loved Ones and Family Members
- Hina Wrote 600 Instead Of 60 & Got Trolled On Twitter In The Most Epic Way-Big Boss 11
- Exclusive Pictures : Salman Khan rings his birthday with his former girlfriend.
- From Sachin to Rekha , Dhoni to AR Rahman, Ranbir To Saina Nehwal at Virat And Anushka's Mumbai Reception Is A Sparkling Affair From Every Elevation.