Gaajar Halava Recipe
Jan 2, 2018
Gaajar Halava is an Indian dish which is especially preferred in the winter. On the festive occasions, you will also see a carrot halwa at the sweet shop. You can make it at the festival and special occasions. So let's make this delicious sweet dish made from carrots, sugar, milk and dry fruits which everyone becomes happy after eating.
Gaajar Halava ingredients:
1 kg carrots
1 ½ liter milk
8 green cardamom
5-7 tablespoons of ghee
5-7 tablespoon sugar
2 tsp raisins
1 table spoon almonds, bunch
2 tablespoon dates, cut into pieces
To make the Gaajar Halava:
1. Peel the carrots first and then peel it.
2. Then add cardamom and boil the milk on light flame.
3. Heat the ghee in the kadhiahi/pan and mix the chopped carrots and milk in it. Keep the kadhiahi/pan on a light flame for 10-15 minutes and leave it. Then add sugar to it and cook the halwa until its color is red in color. After cooking properly, add chopped dry fruits Mix and serve it hot.
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra
- How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
- Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Are Not Happy With This Week Nominations
- Bigg Boss 11 The contestants are Excited to Meet their Loved Ones and Family Members
- Hina Wrote 600 Instead Of 60 & Got Trolled On Twitter In The Most Epic Way-Big Boss 11
- Exclusive Pictures : Salman Khan rings his birthday with his former girlfriend.
- From Sachin to Rekha , Dhoni to AR Rahman, Ranbir To Saina Nehwal at Virat And Anushka's Mumbai Reception Is A Sparkling Affair From Every Elevation.