Some Facts About Mr. Hrithik Roshan Who Turns 40 Today
Jan 10, 2018
Do you think you know everything about your heartthrob Hrithik Roshan (Duggu), who celebrates his birthday today, January 10?
Here are some facts about the Mr. Hrithik Roshan who turns 40 today:
1. With his first pay Rs 100 that he got from granddad J Om Prakash for shaking a leg alongside Jeetendra in the 1980 acting Aasha, Hrithik Roshan bought 10 Hot Wheels cars, which were a colossal fierceness among young boys in those days.
2. His official surname is Nagrath not Roshan.
3. Hrithik went to Mumbai's Bombay Scottish School, which brags of a starry graduated class affability famous people like Aamir Khan, John Abraham, Ranbir Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Aditya Chopra and Ekta Kapoor.
4. London (United Kingdom) and Phuket (Thailand) are two of his most loved VACATION spots. In spite of the fact that he has never ventured out to Japan, the Krrish 3 performer would love to visit it sometime in the future.
5. Did you know Hrithik was FRIEND Farhan Akhtar's unique decision to play Akshaye Khanna's Sid in Dil Chahta Hai too Shah Rukh Khan's part in Don (in spite of the fact that he showed up in a cameo for Don. He was likewise offered Swades and (Siddharth's part) Rang De Basanti.
6. The Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai saint's first watch, a Swatch, was a blessing from his (at that point) sweetheart Sussanne, brought out of her own pocket MONEY.
7. Despite the fact that he advocates a sound way of life, Hrithik Roshan thought that it was difficult to QUIT his smoking propensity. Be that as it may, subsequent to perusing Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking, the Dhoom 2 HERO didn't touch a SINGLE cigarette.
8. Music is in his heredity - granddad Roshan and uncle Rajesh Roshan - are notable authors. Hrithik hasn't experienced any difficulty maintaining a melody in films like (Kites in the sky), Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (Senorita) and Guzaarish (WHAT a wonderful world).
9. A standout amongst the most STYLISH stars of Bollywood, Hrithik RECENTLY propelled his own design mark for easygoing dress called HRx.
10. Hrithik's folks longed for him to seek after further examinations in the US after he moved on from Sydenham College (with a degree in Commerce) however fate had showbiz-y things as a top priority.
11. It was Hrithik's grandma who authored the epithet Duggu for him. Clearly, she was searching for a name that rhymes with her child Rakesh's Guddu. What's more, Duggu is the thing that you get on the off chance that you continue droning Guddu continually.
12. Hrithik feels weak at the knees over the two felines and mutts. His pets included - Puggy, a pug and felines, Pearl and Tiger and most as of late a beagle named Paris for his young men - Hrehaan and Hridaan. Tragically, Puggy and Pearl are no more.
13. Both Hrithik and his wife Sussanne, who recently announced their separation sport an identical tattoo --a six-point star with a red circle in the centre on their wrist.
14. The actor assisted his dad on films like Karan Arjun and Koyla. And considers King Uncle his dad’s least memorable movie.
15. Hrithik signed both Fiza and Mission Kashmir, where he plays a similar role -- of a young man misled into terrorism, before the release and stupendous success of Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai.
16. Though you can never tell by his confident words, Hrithik used to stutter as a child and had to see a speech therapist to get rid of this obstacle.
17. J W Mariott’s Spanish restaurant Arola is one of his favourite haunts when in the mood to binge.
18. Hrithik actually performed all the adrenalin pumping stunts of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara -- bull chasing, sky diving and underwater diving.
19. He’s a certified diver, by the way.
20. After Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, he’s the fifth Bollywood star to get his own wax statue installed at Madame Tussauds’ famed museum.
21. To be snapped by fans or photographers while he’s gorging on food is one of Hrithik’s greatest put-offs.
22. The hotstepper's move icons are Shammi Kapoor and Michael Jackson.
23. Hrithik is both - complimented and appreciative - for frequently besting surveys that brand him Sexiest Man Alive, Most Stylish or Gay Icon.
24. Despite the fact that he (modestly) tends to disagree, specialists like Saroj Khan, Govinda and Prabhu Dheva believe he's the best artist in Bollywood.
25. Considered as a part of the finest performing artists of his age, Hrithik had a significant effect on the universal group of onlookers with his film, Kites. Despite the fact that panned in India, it earned him luxurious acclaim from any semblance of The Los Angeles Times,which called him "an amazing artist" who "has the dashing, etched looks of a noiseless motion picture early showing icon."
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra
- How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
- Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Are Not Happy With This Week Nominations
- Bigg Boss 11 The contestants are Excited to Meet their Loved Ones and Family Members
- Hina Wrote 600 Instead Of 60 & Got Trolled On Twitter In The Most Epic Way-Big Boss 11
- Exclusive Pictures : Salman Khan rings his birthday with his former girlfriend.
- From Sachin to Rekha , Dhoni to AR Rahman, Ranbir To Saina Nehwal at Virat And Anushka's Mumbai Reception Is A Sparkling Affair From Every Elevation.