Romantic Songs by Arijit Singh
Jan 11, 2018
Arijit Singh, born in Murshidabad in West Bengal, became a famed name as the participant and runner-up in the reality TV show, Fame Gurukul. He began his career as a music programmer, and went on to work as an assistant programmer for established Bollywood music directors like Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Vishal-Shekhar and Pritam Chakraborty. He has been winning our hearts for years now! His melodious voice lends such emotions to every song he sings that anyone will fall in love with them. Don’t be surprised if you fall in love with someone while listening to his songs either!
1. Tum Hi Ho (Aashiqui 2)
2. Muskurane (CityLights)
3. Manwa Laage (Happy New Year)
4. Mast Magan (2 States)
5. Dhokha Dhadi (R… Rajkumar)
6. Kabira (Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani)
7. Laal Ishq (Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela)
8. Samjhawan (Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania)
9. Sooiyan (Guddu Rangeela)
10. Agar Tum Saath Ho (Tamasha)
- Kavita Kaushik (Chandramukhi Chautala) Is Celebrating Her First Anniversary With Hubby Ronnit Biswa
- LIVE Voting to Decide The Fate of Shilpa, Hina,Vikas and Luv at a Mall Bigg Boss 11
- Dear 'Future Becoming Brides', This Is How You Can Dress Up Like 'Deepika Padukone' As 'Rani Padmavati' On Your 'The Day'
- Few Interesting Statements said by Priyanka Chopra
- How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast
- Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan Are Not Happy With This Week Nominations
- Bigg Boss 11 The contestants are Excited to Meet their Loved Ones and Family Members
- Hina Wrote 600 Instead Of 60 & Got Trolled On Twitter In The Most Epic Way-Big Boss 11
- Exclusive Pictures : Salman Khan rings his birthday with his former girlfriend.
- From Sachin to Rekha , Dhoni to AR Rahman, Ranbir To Saina Nehwal at Virat And Anushka's Mumbai Reception Is A Sparkling Affair From Every Elevation.